Monday, April 13, 2009

Poppa and Grandma Vargas

Poppa and Grandma came to visit two weekends ago.  I was so excited to meet them!  Our weekend was filled with activities: cousin Omi's and Poppa's birthdays and eating, eating, and eating.  Of course we went to Thanh Long where everyone enjoyed the Garlic Crab and Noodles.  The only down-side was the next morning, when Mama came to feed me, whoo-wee did she have dragon breath!  I gave her the stink-eye but she just laughed at me.


Poppa & Grandma - our first meeting.



Posing with Poppa, Grandma, Great Grandma Minnie and cousins.
Thank you Poppa and Grandma for my new clothes!



When I got fussy, Cousins Bella and Gabriel cheered me up by smiling at me and saying, "Cheese, cheese!"


I can't wait to visit Poppa and Grandma on Oahu!  Hopefully I'll grow into my aloha shirt by then!  C U soon!

No comments: